Dabble DB

The Dabble Blog

Temporary server problem

We are having a temporary server problem today (11 AM EDT) that is preventing access to some databases. We're working hard to fix the problem.

Update: We've fixed the problem with our server that caused many databases to be unavailable for several hours today. We will also be looking to a long term solution to prevent the problem from occurring again in the future. We sincerely apologize to all customers who were affected by this disruption.

10 comments

1. Lol says:

Hi - this is a major issue for my current projects - good luck with a rapid solution (please!!).
    Lawrence

2. ATGD says:

Today, I was going show to my Dabble system to my bosses to sell them on upgrading to the Corporate Level and using it to manage our publishing workflow. So much for that idea!

AT

3. Tucson Yoga says:

Hope it happens soon! Very bad timing for us.

4. Sandra says:

Blog say problem started at 11:00. It is now after 2. What seems to be the hold up? Do we get a refund for time lost?

5. Luke Andrews says:

The hold up was that we had a major disk problem on one of the servers which took longer than we hoped to fix.

We can give you a partial refund if you like; email us at info@dabbledb.com with the name of your database and we'll take care of it.

6. Christian Wilson says:

Hi DabbleDB,

There's always going to be little bumps on the road to success. Two weeks ago, our monster commerce and network solutions server for our website went down for 2 hours. So outages can happen even to the big players.

I can't tell you how pleased my clients and I are with your software. It saves us so much time and money. I haven't gotten tired of testing the limits of dabbledb.

Your customer service is second to none.

Thank you!

Chris

7. MR says:

Is there another problem today - 24 June? We can't access our database.
    Dabble has not made any announcements.

Regards

8. MR says:

Please, ignore my previous comment. It's alright now.

9. Joe says:

Has anyone tried the database applications from quickbase.com or eunify.net? These seem to be way more powerful and stable.

10. Avi Bryant says:

Joe - thanks for the comment.
    You know, it's funny you should mention eUnify - they happen to be based in your hometown of Chandler, Arizona. What do you think the chances are of that?
    And yes, Quickbase is a great product, though on the pricey side.

The comments to this entry are closed.