Let us attach files please.
What our users have been saying:
- "I know this is a request asked by a number of users, however I need to know if there is a plan to allow files to be attached to database records, and if so an approximate ETA."
- "In my test application I have the need to show pictures or files associated to certain fields."
- "Any idea when the capability to attach pictures will be included? This would be really useful for the CRM-like app that I'm working with."
- "Let me add a vote to the image upload request!"
- "My requirement is to be able to attach Word and Excel documents."
- "The ability to upload a file and use it as a field/data-type is crucial. If I wanted to use Dabble DB to track contracts for example, I would want a field so that I could upload the actual contracts for example, I would want a field so that I could upload the actual contract document."
What we've done about it:
Combine this feature with our recently announced Pages feature and you are now able to have people fill in an application form on your website and upload their resume at the same time, for example. Maybe you just want to store a product shots for each item in your inventory or digitally store receipts in your expense tracking application. The storage limits are in our pricing table. The details are in our help pages.